Alan on Cape Talk RadioClickChatting with Abongile Nzelenzele, advice on How to Achieve New Years Resolutions.to Listen
- "THANK YOU! I have already achieved one of my goals since I saw you, I am getting my car this afternoon!"
- "Alan takes Life Coaching to a deeper level than I had ever imagined... And the process is about so much more than achieving goals... I look forward to experiencing life from the more spacious parts of my being"
- "Wow Alan, this is stuff everybody should know! I look forward to practicing what you discussed and learning a few more tricks"
- "Alan’s special mix of therapeutic skills and qualities, provided a unique treatment, combining holistic healing power and personal attention"
- Alan Hughes is available for Life Coaching, Biodanza, Craniosacral Therapy and Healing sessions, in Somerset West, Helderberg, Cape Town. 076 2649127
Author Archives: Alan
Dear Beautiful Beings The wait is over, it IS finally happening… a regular Biodanza group is starting in Somerset West. It gives me great pleasure to invite you to the first class, taking place this coming Thursday the 31st of … Continue reading
Life Coaching Cape Town has relocating to Somerset West! Director, Alan Hughes, has accepted a part time contract, working near Somerset West, and has just relocated there. For a long time, Alan has been planning to get out of the … Continue reading
Biodanza this Saturday from 10.45 till 15:00 Join Peter and me When we allow ourselves to move a little beyond our everyday limits, we can exult in the expansion of joy, of aliveness, and of connection with ourselves and with … Continue reading
I was browsing for some interesting quotes on “Mind”, and happened across this unusual source: ”A mind is like a parachute, it doesn’t work if it isn’t open.” – Frank Zappa So I searched for some more for Zapper quotes… … Continue reading
Hi Alan, Just to say a big THANK YOU I have only been to one of your talks awhile ago and I have now achieved 4 of my goals. Now for the next 2 big ones. What you are doing … Continue reading
What you focus on is what you get! So what are you focusing on? Is it towards what you want or towards what you don’t want? As next week’s talk is focused on helping you to find your main Focus in Life, … Continue reading
I was excited to attend Dr. John Demartini’s talk last night on “Successfully Setting and Achieving Goals”. As I have presented several talks on this exact same subject, I was very curious to see how this world renowned expert would go … Continue reading
What is your main Focus in Life? If you were to have one question, what do you consistently ask yourself, based on this focus? Let Life Coach Alan Hughes guide you through a series of simple exercises, to discover your … Continue reading
I would like to share with you some understanding and advice on setting your Goals, and ways to engage your Mind effectively to make them easier to Achieve. I hope also to point out a couple of common pitfalls, which … Continue reading
Well I have finally created a profile on LinkedIn. If you would like to view my LinkedIn Profile or see how we are connected, please click here, or on the big “in” image on the right.